IFS Standards are uniform food, product and service standards. They ensure that IFS-certified companies produce a product or provide a service that complies with customer specifications, while continually working on process improvements.
The IFS Food Standard is a GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) recognized standard for auditing food manufacturers.
The list of requirements is organized in the following topics:
- Senior management responsibility
- Quality and food safety management system
- Resource management
- Planning and production process
- Measurements, analysis, improvements
- Food Defense
IFS certification offers numerous benefits to both our customers, our employees and ourselves.
- Improved understanding between management and staff relating to good practices, standards and procedures,
- Monitoring of compliance with food regulations,
- More effective use of resources,
- Independent third party audits,
- Higher flexibility through individual implementation due to a risk based approach.